At Ashley Homestore, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members’ hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long-term, locally and family-owned company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual’s potential and investing in their future success! To be considered for a driving position on our winning team, you will be required to have and maintain a clean driving record, as well as pass a DOT physical.
Work and act safely at all times. Enhance the customer’s shopping experience. Meet/exceed demanding standards as we work to go beyond our customer’s expectations. Ability to multitask in a customer focused, fast paced environment. Consistently interact with our customers in a courteous and professional manner. Ability to handle stressful situations with professionalism. Learn and develop skills to assemble furniture in a customer’s home as well as minor touch up and furniture repair. Ability to inspect, wrap, pack and load furniture. Consistently make good decisions with minimal supervision. You must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work as a team. Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
Two years delivery experience. Customer service skills. Work safely in a customer-focused, fast-paced environment. Must be able to work weekend and evenings. Must be comfortable reading maps and operating GPS units. High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must pass DOT required pre-employment criteria including physical
- Ability to assess truck volume allotment to accurately cubic a truck
- Experience driving 24-26ft straight/box truck
- Have the ability to consistently lift/move furniture, bedding and accessories in excess of 100lbs
- Continuously lift, lower, push, pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs
- Deliver furniture to in a variety of outdoor weather conditions
- At Ashley Homestore, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members’ hard work and dedication
We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual’s potential and investing in their future success!
Ashley Homestore offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Generous Merchandise Discount